St. Patrick’s Day is just around the corner, and that means it’s time to start planning your shamrock-filled celebration. Whether you are Irish by blood or only in your heart, everyone loves this fun, green holiday. Why not make it even better with a family-friendly event that’s sure to put a smile on all of your guests’ faces?
— Snacks —
Every good party has snacks. Serve some of these leprechaun-inspired treats for your St. Paddy’s Day bash and watch as you bring joy to Irish eyes.
- Green Crispy Treats — To make your own batch of these green dessert bars, simply mix up some cereal bars as normal and add a few drops of green food coloring to the marshmallow mixture before placing it in a pan.
- Rainbow Veggie Tray — Arrange a variety of colorful vegetables in the shape of a rainbow. Serve with a pot of gold honey mustard placed at the end of the rainbow.
- Shamrock Sandwiches — Some good old-fashioned peanut butter sandwiches cut into shamrock shapes will have all of the party guests going back for seconds.
- Leprechaun Treasure Hunt — Before the party, set up a fun treasure hunt complete with clues from your local leprechaun. Hide chocolate coins in a small treasure chest for guests to find at the end of the hunt.
- Irish Dance — Many local Irish dancers would be happy to join in your party fun and teach a jig step or two for a small fee. Call around and see who you can find to help your guests get jiggy.
- Party Train — Every party should include a kid’s party train. Why not add one to your St. Patrick’s Day celebration and add a whole new layer of fun?
Are you ready to reserve your party train? Please contact us today at The Mini Express. We would love to hear from you!