There’s nothing like the 4th of July to bring out the community. Almost everyone has a day off of work, so it’s the perfect time to gather the family and go do something fun. This year, a huge celebration will be taking place, and you can be part of the fun! Come on out and take advantage oftrackless train rentals and other family friendly events in Pico Rivera, CA. There are six things that make for a great July 4th Celebration:
- A great location. El Rancho High School and Don Memorial Stadium provide lots of room for the whole community. There is more than enough seating room (bleachers, or bring chairs and blankets for the field) and we have parking at 3 convenient locations: El Rancho High School, El Rancho Adult School, and Salazar High School.
- A great price. Admission and parking is free!
- Good food. A variety of vendors will be available so you can find your favorite summer treats.
- Music. Soulicious will be playing some groovy Motown hits that you and your family can dance along to.
- Kid-friendly events. There will be lots of for the kids to do, including two trackless trains. These fun electric trains will be available for kids (and adults) to ride throughout the event. Simply look for the colorful train and get ready to have fun! The trains fit 18 children each, so there shouldn’t even be a long wait.
- Fireworks! Of course the day will end with a fabulous fireworks celebration.
Come show your pride for your country by coming out on the 4th of July in the City of Pico Rivera. The Department of Parks & Recreation is hosting this family-friendly event, and we look forward to seeing you there. Did you know you can rent the trackless trains for your own event? Try them out here and then contact us to find out more information about reserving them for your own party.